The company follows a single documented system of quality management which is further reflected in all its planning and production processes. This system makes it possible to achieve the best results and meet all customers’ requirements. The system is constantly controlled, revised and complemented so that the most suitable procedures and methods towards optimization can be employed.
The system of quality control in AB Komponenty Ltd. is organized and documented at three levels:
- Company management - documented in the “Handbook of Quality and Environmental Protection”
- operative management- - documented in the “Directions”, guidelines for the executive director and heads of departments
- detailed process management - documented in the “Instructions”, “Operation Rules”, working instructions, standards, etc.
In 2003 the company transformed its system of quality management in order to comply with the new standards of ISO 9001:2000. In December of the same year this was officially recognized and a corresponding certificate on compliance with ISO 9001:2000 norms was awarded by the classification society BVQI. In the same year we obtained a certificate stating the compliance of our environmental practices with ISO 14001:1996 norms. This certification shows clearly that AB KOMPONENTY Ltd. maintains and constantly enhances its system of quality management and that it uses the most up-to-date management strategies
Declaration of business ethics policy
Declaration of human rights policy
Certifikate ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016
Certifikate ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016
Tests of material
- standard length measuring instruments with a digital output of the measured values Mitutoyo
- devices for collection of data and their statistical analysis Mitutoyo DP 5, DP 7
- PALSTAT, PC program, statistical analysis of the production batches, machine capacities, production capacity, regulation cards. In accordance with FORD Q101.
- Surftest 211 Mitutoyo - surface roughness measuring in Ra, Rz, Ry parameters; measuring scope: Ra: 0.05- 40µm , Rz , Ry: 0.3 – 160µm, digital data output
- Surftest 201 Mitutoyo - surface roughness measuring in Ra, Rq , Rt , Rp , Pc, R3z parameters; measuring scope: Ra: 0.05 – 40µm , other parameters: 0.3 – 100µm, graphic indication of the surface profile
- MINI-DERM 179-503 Mitutoyo - measuring of the electrolytic deposition on a magnetic base; measuring scope: 0 – 100µm
- DIGI-DERM 179 745 Mitutoyo - non-magnetic coating measuring on a magnetic base; measuring span: 0 – 1500µm, digital data output
- MIKRODEM - measuring of the electrolytic deposition on a magnetic base
- Fischerscope MMS modul BETASCOPE - measuring of the electrolytic deposition on a magnetic and non-magnetic base (Ag on Cu and AL); measuring span: 0 – 30µm, digital data output